Thursday, June 28, 2012

Third Cover in the Series

Again, I am a huge dork when it comes to covers. So, being a follower of the author, I got to see what the third cover in the series looks like.

This is the final book in Lauren DeStefano's  The Chemical Garden Trilogy.
Yes, the cover is now on shelfari, but I felt I wanted to bring the good news. And it is taking a little longer to read the two books I'm reading now, so a post wouldn't hurt.

I absolutely love these covers. When you see them up close, they are a tad shimmery and all the pieces of the novel are involved. In this one, the wedding band is off her finger, which implies something is going to happen in the mansion, maybe with Gabriel.

I like how much thought goes into this because it works. The names for the novels are very to the point, but they also explain a bit about the plot.
I'm super excited for the third. Too bad I have to wait until February. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment